Monday, November 5, 2007

New Blog

Soo......this new blog will be the mark of my third year in high school, and hopefully my fourth as well.

I suppose I ought to start off with: WHY is California so recently prone to fires? The fires sucked. We didn't have to evacuate, but the air was smoky for awhile, and we missed a week of school. Because of that lost week, those of us in AP US History all had to cram for our midterm. It sucked. Oh, and did I mention that we now have to fit three chapters into nine days?

APUSH wasn't the only class effected. Every AP class lost a week, AND those in Twelfth Night lost a crucial week of rehearsals. We were able to throw the show together and do a great job, in the end, though. Congrats to the great actors and actresses that put so much effort into memorizing their lines on short notice.

Uhm. There's this story on Fanfic.net and Schnoogle. It's called "Ebb and Flow". It's amazing. Go and read it. The sequel was just updated yesterday and oh. my. gosh. Amazing. It's a Sirius Black/ OC pairing.

Well...I guess that's all for now, considering the truck-load of homework I have sitting on my other desk.

Go see Across the Universe. It's amazing. And Bono's in it. But the song that he sings is kinda creepy.

Anywho. Laters!

~Eurydice~

1 Talking Parrots:

Cassandra said...

WEEE... *spins around and around til I throw up*

I'm excited about your partay coming up next weekend. :)