Thursday, November 8, 2007

ARG!!!

GRRRR. I hate technology sometimes. No. Scratch that. I just hate how slow my internet service AND my laptop are. *bangs head on keyboard* >_<

I just spent an hour with my laptop frozen because of stupid Google. I clicked on a link to see if I could turn off this thing that turns all my font into Hindi-speak (which I don't understand), and about fifty windows opened. Not fun. It slowed my compy WAY down. I wanted to hit it.

Anywho. Procrastination. Fun stuff. I'm actually supposed to be working on my Canon author biography. But....I can't think of what else to add. AND I can't find anything that links Ray Bradbury to Modernism and Post-Modernism. Well, maybe I could, if I felt like trying, but I doubt it.

Stupid fires. *mutters under breath* went and stole a week from us and now we have to cram in AP classes. *mutters some more*

So Twelfth Night went relatively well. Four of the five shows were amazing. Opening night wasn't so hot, but considering we lost a crucial week of rehearsals, I'd say that we're allowed one bad night. No word yet on the Cast/Crew Par-tay.

I'm really excited because my birthday party, which has been postponed three times now, is next week. I'm kinda holding it at a distance, though, because I don't want to expect too much. That way, if I end up postponing it again or if no one comes, I won't be too disappointed.

The musical had its auditions. Now, don't get all excited and think 'Yay! She finally tried out!!' Because I didn't. I never have and I never will. We're doing Music Man. Blech. The choir teacher doesn't even like dance musicals. How does she expect to pull off Music Man??? Whatever. As long as I'm in pit orchestra, I don't care about whatever happens on stage.

Anywho. Back to work. *sigh* I hate society for forcing us to grow up too quickly. I think I'll be a hermit someday. I'll live on the outskirts of Forks, Washington in a little place all by myself. I'll occasionally visit the Cullens and perhaps I'll attend Edward and Bella's wedding. Maybe I'll even be friends with Jake. No. I hate Jake. He's a buttmunch. *glares at Jake* Bella is EDWARD'S girlfriend, not YOURS!!!!! Grrr.

Anywho. Back to work. Yay for hermits. I'll be one someday.

Cheers,

Eurydice

1 Talking Parrots:

Cassandra said...

haha, let's be hermits together, dearie.

I'm excited about your party, too! I didn't know it was going to be so early in the day, now I'm going to feel all awkward if I dress up so fancy...

anyway, I miss you bunches.

<3,
cassandra