Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ah, Thanksgiving

Ah, Thanksgiving. What a night. My mum and I basically did nothing all day. Well, I read fanfiction about a deliciously attractive European actor who portrays one of my favorite characters in King Arthur. *drools* I think he used to be a model or something - at least that's what I thought I saw as I skimmed his IMDB profile.

In fact, I'm still reading fanfiction about him. Anyways.

Thanksgiving seems to have dwindled in its grandeur over the years. It no longer holds as much meaning as it used to when I was a child. To me, it's a week off from school in November when turkey is sold in stores nationwide and people gather together to eat a simple meal in the evening. Nothing big about it. Then again, this is coming from a girl whose parents no longer speak to one another and use their children like bloody owls to communicate. Biased opinion? I think so. At least I recognize it.

My mum and I are going out to the Carlsbad outlet mall at around midnight. Fun, yeah? I dunno. Knowing me, once I get comfy with a good stack of fanfiction, I don't really like to stop until I've finished. What a nerd, right? >_<

Anyways, back to fanfiction about a deliciously sexy, tall, dark, mysterious, sword-wielding, kick-the-competition's-butt, European Knight of the Round Table. O_O *oggles the many pictures of said shmexy man*

Gah, I could do this all night.

Anywho, Toodles!

Cheers,
Eurydice

0 Talking Parrots: